Pocket Tag

fredag 27 mars 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I have a fairly simple pocket tag to display. First I stamped some text as a background and covered it partially with white dots of embossing paste.


Then I painted a chipboard flower from Tando Creative with Distress inks and heated in some thick clear embossing powder so it looks like dew drops, love it:)


 I also added a little stamped Heidi Swapp sentiment and a few things/die cuts from my stash.

I used some different old stamps and inks for the tag and finished of with a couple of Tims Chitchat words.
Thanks so much for your visit here on my blog today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
StampARTic - Use Stamps
Through The Purple Haze - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Fabulous design. Love the way you embellished this :) Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy- TTCRD

Jo Nevill sa...

Fabulous, love your flower

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Nancy Penir sa...

Oh my gosh, this is wonderful, Birgit! Hope you don't mind the suggestion, but you should really enter it in the Tag You're It Challenge, its perfect in every way! http://tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/tag-youre-it-challenge-18.html

butterfly dream cards sa...

Very nice Birgit....great ideas.....super.

Fiona DT
TTPH

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS