Whatever You Do...

torsdag 7 maj 2015

Hi, and welcome to my blog!
I created this card by using a flower stamp from La Blanche that I stamped and colored twice with Copics, then I cut out the petals from the second and attached on the first image.


I used a sentiment stamp from Mama Elephant - Everyday Greetings set, and Spellbinders Garden Delight embossing folder to the background.


I finished of with a few sequins that seems to be popular right now, I've seen a lot of those now on different blogs:)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Time Out - Photo inspiration
Penny´s Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, optional no patterned paper
Deep Ocean - Flowers
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

sandie sa...

Your colouring is outstanding-love the rich colour and the sequins are the perfect finishing touch x

Shona Chambers sa...

Wow the dimension and colouring of your flower is outstanding!! Really love the background embossing too, the pattern goes so perfectly with the photo. So happy to see you at TIME OUT!!

Unknown sa...

Very very cute card!!! I love the flower's colouration and the 3D detail!!!
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge
Hugs,
Cristina :-)

Helen sa...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Anonym sa...

lovely flower, nice work, thanks for joining #260 challenge with Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again this week!

Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
www.artekatie.wordpress.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS