Cupcake Inspirations Surprise Sweetie

söndag 9 augusti 2015

Hello friends!
So excited to be sharing with you a special post today! I have been asked by the lovely ladies over at Cupcake Inspirations if I would like to join with them this week as their...


I´m so honored to share this week´s super sweet challenge, here is the wonderful photo and theme to play along with:


So for my project, I was really inspired by the sceene and colors in the photo. And you can win a wonderful prize valued up to $25 from this weeks sponsor Craft Classes Online. Here´s my design:


I have colored up the image with my Copics, and then stamped the sentiment from Mama Elephant - Up And Away set. Next I splattered some ink over the entire image. Then I used a Mama Elephant border die to create the sea under the boat. I finished of with a paper strip, plastic eyes and a charm.
I can´t wait to see what everyone creates for this weeks Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
Have a lovely week!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up to the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Holidays
Crafty Boots - Life´s a Beach/Summer Holidays
CAS on Sunday - Travel

8 kommentarer:

Maya sa...

Fantastisk!
Så utrolig effekt fullt, og stilig :)
Ha en flott dag,
klem fra Maya

Céline sa...

stunning card
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Mrs Beez sa...

Great card, this is such fun and so beautifully done. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Fantastic take on the photo, I love the eyes you have given your crab, Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Shelly sa...

Oh, this is sooo CUTE! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Naki sa...

Such a cute card! I love the patterned paper for the ocean, the googlie eyes, the anchor charm... It's all lovely:-) So glad you could join us as a surprise sweetie this week!

anja curvers sa...

Wow this is so, so cute love it. Glad you joined us over at CAS on sunday.

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Hi,

This is just to let you know that you have been placed in the Crafty Boots ‘Life's a Beach’ Challenge. Many congratulations.

We are offering the winner and two runners up from this challenge Guest Design Team spots for a future challenge, which starts on 28 September. Please contact me at CraftyBootsDT@gmx.co.uk if you would like more information about participating in this new challenge.

Don’t forget to collect a copy of the Crafty Boots Challenge badge from our blog.

Kindest regards.

Dionne

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS