Christmas Gift Wrapping

söndag 13 december 2015

Happy Sunday everyone!
As I have already told you, I think it´s great fun to wrap packages and today I want to show an old tin can that I have saved and now altred up for a Christmas gift. I like to reuse things, if possible.


The nice paper around the can is from Dixi Craft and have a wonderful red color. I found the Santa image in my stash and placed it on the cap. Then I tied a ribbon/lace and twine with a clean and simple tag around the upper part.
That´s all for today. I hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Tag It
Deep Ocean - Santa is Coming to Town
Fairy Tale - Something Metall
The Paper Girls - Christmas
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Chana Malkah sa...

Very well executed and beautifully presented! Thanks for supporting our challenge here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

CraftYourPassion sa...

What a beautifully decorated tin.The image and papers go well together and all finished off so prettily with the ribbon and lace.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Dee's Craft Room sa...

I love what you have done to this old tin, it looks amazing. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Melissa Bove sa...

Beautiful! Such a wonderful presentation and gift! Love that Santa image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Milka Gubo sa...

Great idea and very beautiful! I like it a lot! :-D Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
Milka DT

Bianca sa...

What a lovely creation. The metal tin really looks very stunning and christmas like. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

TantiK Creation sa...

What a great designed. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS