For A Special Person On A Special Day

torsdag 17 mars 2016

Hi there crafters!
As I told you, I have recently moved back in my refreshed craft corner and then I found of course some old and forgotten materials including this beautiful blue flower rub image that I immediately wanted to use to create a card.


I must say, It feels really good when things finally comes to use:) The sentiment from Svenska TextStämplar was stamped in Victorian Velvet Distress ink and I also added a recin butterfly.
I think that´s all that needs to be said about this card.
Thanks for your visit and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Clear It Out - Theme: Anything Goes Stash: Patterned paper oven a year old
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anyting Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Carla's Cards sa...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Amy Cohen sa...

So beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Jo Ann sa...

Such a sweet card. I love the colors and the lace. So glad you joined us last week. We would be delighted if you would link with us again at 613 Avenue Create in this week's wonderful Challenge. Have a blessed day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Catie Cuddles sa...

Always nice to find something long forgotten! Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

Catie Cuddles sa...

Always nice to find something long forgotten! Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Happy crafting! Catherine ( DT ) x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS