It´s Your Day Today

fredag 19 augusti 2016

Hi everyone!
I thought that I´d for the first time try to make a card for the Muse challenge, and this weeks Muse is Jenni Murray. She has used a linen paper so I also wanted to do so, but I don´t think it became nice at all. 


My paper is probably what is called off-white, I think it just looks dirty. And it doesn´t get better with the orange ... I don´t like that color at all. What I like is the stamps from STAMPlorations Party Mates stamp set, that I masked and colored up with Copic pens, Glossy Accents and gold Stickles. And of course the sentiment stamp from Gummiapan. 
There isn´t much more to say about this so...have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit!

7 kommentarer:

Vicki Dutcher sa...

Super fun card! Great coloring

Ardyth sa...

Great take on the Muse! So glad you joined us Birgit - love the bright colours!

Jenni's Jems sa...

I actually do like the cream against the Orange and just love your colouring!Thanks for joining in this week hope to see you again in the gallery x

Jenni's Jems sa...

I actually do like the cream against the Orange and just love your colouring!Thanks for joining in this week hope to see you again in the gallery x

Marilyn sa...

Great card, Birgit, and perfect interpretation of Jenni's muse card. By the way, the off-white color doesn't look dirty on my computer.

Debbie sa...

I love the 3D effect - very nice card - this card does not look dirty at all - lol

Aileen sa...

Another beautiful card, love coming to visit here. Always so many wonderful cards

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS