For A Very Special Person

onsdag 22 mars 2017

Hello there!
I just got in my hand some for me, new products, and of course I want to try them immediately. For this card I used an embossing folder from the Docraft/Xcut  - "Dress" that both die-cut and emboss at the same time, so fun!
I Copic colored the butterflies and shaded the dress a little. I found a vintage image in my stash and used it together with the sentiment stamp from Svenskatextstämplar. I added the panel with foam adhesive and finished of with Star Dust Stickles and a few pearls.
That´s all for me...wishing all of you a happy day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Add Dimension
Alphabet Challenge - A for Anything With Wings
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Simon Monday - Layer It Up

3 kommentarer:

Anna-Karin sa...

Vilket jättefint kort! Embossingen är perfekt ihop med den fina bilden. Tack så jättemycket för att du länkade till oss på Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

Birdie sa...

What alovely card. I can see why you were excited to try that folder. Really like the hint of color from the Copic marker, goes well with your vintage image. Thanks for joining us on the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.

Theresa sa...

that is a very interesting folder that you have used there. the hint of colour makes it pop. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS