Happy Birthday!

fredag 3 mars 2017

Hello everyone and happy Friday!
 I suddenly felt that it was very long ago, I made a vintage inspired card. I have lots of old stuff in my stash so it was no problem to create this card.
I started with the patterned paper Vintage Garden - Peony from PION design and combined it with an image that color matched. The butterfly is punched out with a Martha Stewart punch, and the sentiment is actually a ribbon that I adhered on to cardstock so that it could more easily be formed. Love these cute little flowers:)
That´s all for today. Wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Use any Image
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

karen sa...

Lovely graphic paper and charming photo. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

Dotstolines sa...

A great vintage card! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through the Craftroom Door. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi
Dots to Lines

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS