Happy Summer!

söndag 25 juni 2017

Hello and welcome!
Today I´m sharing a card where I have used a digi image, which I colored up with my Copics and also some Distress inks for the background. I love this image, it shouts vacation and adventure. I cut it out by hand.
The sentiment stamp is from Gummiapan and I have used some dies, the "Small Flock of Doves" from Memory Box, "Stitched Scallop Basic Edges" and "Clouds" from My Favourite Things. I added some glitter Stickles and Glossy Accents as a finishing touch.
That´s all for today. As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Simon Monday - Lat´s Take A Vacation
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Summer Colurs
Addicted to Stamps - Summer/ Beaches
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Marlies sa...

A fantastic fun card and absolutely perfect for our summer challenges at Addicted to Stamps, thanks for joining us. Marlies

Catherine sa...

What a fun card! I love the design and the coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Julie B sa...

I have that same digi and it always makes me smile when I see it.
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

Tammy L sa...

I love this! What a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and hope you will play along again! Tammy DT

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com sa...

Hi Birgit,
I just had to stop by & let you know that I love your card. Such a wonderful, happy & cheerful scene. We all love going on holiday & this card really makes you smile just by looking at it :) You did a fantastic job with the 'fussy cutting' & using the distress inks for the background is great. Really love this card. You did a great job :) I've pinned it to Pinterest. Thanks for sharing.

XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business Blog
Join the Papercraft FB Group

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS