Have A Wonderful Birthday

fredag 9 juni 2017

Happy Friday!
Today I dusted off the blackboard technique, it was very popular a few years ago, but I´ve not seen so much recently, so it was so fun to create this card for the Photo challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More
I started working with the background where I used Distress inks and We R Memory Keepers "Gemstone" Embossing Folder, I used it both as a stamp and embossed the pattern with it. I also sprayed over Glimmer Mist for real shimmer. Next I created the blackboard using a Gummiapan sentiment, white embossing pouder and a couple of chalk pens. Then I proceeded with the package, where I used one of the stamps from STAMPlorations "Party Mates" set, colored it with Copics, added some Star Dust Stickles and Glossy Accents. The numbers was die-cut with Mama Elephant dies.
Okay, that´s all for today. Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Black, White and Another Color
613 Avenue Create - Anuthing Goes/ Stamping with an Embossing folder
The Paper Players - Birthday

7 kommentarer:

Valentyna Komisarenko sa...

WOW!!! Fantastic card!!! Thank you for sharing your card with The Paper Players!

Valentyna Komisarenko sa...

Thanks from ATSM too :)

Claire Broadwater sa...

Birgit, I love the chalkboard technique! It always adds great detail to a card! Love the blue and black together! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

What a gorgeous card Birgit - I love your geometrical frame, so cool! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

~ginny sa...

What an interesting background you have created Birgit! And then topping it with the simple sentiment that really pops out makes for a great design. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Unknown sa...

Wow. This is awesome. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Design and good luck xx

Carole Pollard sa...

Lovely classy card love your design Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS