Hello Summer

fredag 7 juli 2017

Hi there crafters!
I am popping in to share a summer card, where I've also dusted off my seldom-used sewing machine.
I used old papers from Echo Park and some dies. I sewed the paper strips together and stitched it to the flower panel cut with one Docrafts die. I added leaves which was cut with two dies from Memory Box "Slender Leaves" and Fresh Foliage. In the middle I adhered a mini flower I made of vellum, small dies and a brad. For the sentiment I used a Rox Stamps die which I adhered to black foam for dimension. I finished my card with a few enamel dots.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Summer Brights
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes/Create a Sentiment
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Paper Creators Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Sue - sa...

Beautiful card and a great way of using scraps of paper. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Sian sa...

Great card! I love all the stitched detail. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS