A Christmas Hug For You!

onsdag 6 december 2017

Hello friends!
I´m sharing a red and green Christmas card today with a K-designs sentiment that says with an approximate translation..."Outside it´s cold, snow everywhere, with this I want to give warmth, open then you'll see."
I started by die cutting the oval for my sentiment out of a piece of cardstock and then run the panel thru the Mini Polka embossing folder from Papermania. I adhered it over the sentiment with foam tape for dimension. Next, I used the Winter Warmth stamp set from My Favourite Things together with Distress inks, I then cut them out with the coordinating dies and added them with foam tape. I finished of my card by adding some Glossy Accents and glitter.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Red and Green
Muse:ChristmasVisions - Any Holiday Card
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Less is More - Red & Green
Aud Sentiments - Christmas + A Sentiment

6 kommentarer:

Ardyth sa...

Fantastic use of classic Christmas colours and warm winter images! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

Sharon Traynor Designs sa...

A really fun ad festive card Birgit. It looks like the dry embossing has covered up the clear, clean and unembellished space that we love to see in CAS designs at Less is More however, your warm and cosy images are great for a Christmas card. xx

Kath sa...

A fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
Kath x

Neets B sa...

Super cute card, love those cosy images. Sorry for the late visit and thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Creative world sa...

Awesome winter card.thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Sandi sa...

Adorable card....I love those mittens.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS