It's Your Day Today!

tisdag 9 januari 2018

Hello there crafters!
Today I´m sharing this card where I have used some new (for me) dies, it´s about
Dee´s Distinctively flower dies and Tonic Studio´s Budding Vine die.
The flowers are amazing, I cut them out of white cardstock and then I sponged them with some different Distress inks. I also added Glossy Accents on top of the flowers. The Gummiapan sentiment was stamped in black and then oval die-cut. Next I made two scores where I could thread the flower stems through. For the background I used the Tonic die and a piece of leftover paper from my stash.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Something New (craft supplies)
Alphabet Challenge - Use 3 of Something (flowers)
Allsorts Challenge - Something New (craft supplies)
Tuesday Throwdown - Layer It Up

8 kommentarer:

Mervi sa...

Fabulous dies, beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Rachelle Olaridge sa...

What a beautiful card design. Love the details and dies. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown Blog. Happy Crafting!

Gayatri sa...

Beautiful! Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Something New Challenge. Gayatri xx

Sarah sa...

Oh wow! Beautiful diecuts! I love those flowers! Great job on your card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Tracy sa...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stamping Bubbles sa...

Fabulolus card, love the flowers. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum sa...

Absolutely stunning!


Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS