You Light Up My Life

måndag 1 januari 2018

Happy New Year everyone!
The first day of 2018 and I have made a card where I only used stamping.
I used a pair of silhouette stamps from Lavinia stamps, stamped them in black, masked them and then I went loose with a bunch of different plant /grass stamps. I kept to neutral colors and just added some sparkle. The sentiment stamp is from Scrapfabriken.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Inkspirational - Stamping Only
Less is More - I used the Sketch as inspiration
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - Clean and Simple
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

sandie sa...

I really like the contrast between the kraft design and the light green in the background, a striking combo. Thanks for joining Ink

brenda sa...

A really pretty Fairy creation, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Linby sa...

So pretty a beautiful design.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB & More.
Lynn x
DT

Kylie sa...

oh wow, beautiful stamping and a magical scene. Thanks for playing along at Inkspirational xx

Nonni sa...

Very creative use of our sketch! I love the colors you used and the black silhouette images really pop. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and Happy New Year!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS