Congratulations

onsdag 7 mars 2018

Good Morning!
Today I´ve created a card in black, white, silver and metal. That is, the butterfly is of metal that I colored with different Inka Gold colors.
I started by stamping the La Blanche flower and clear heat embossed it. Then I added Glossy Accents on the petals for a beautiful glossy effect which unfortunately is not visible on the photo. I backed the image with silver cardstock.
Next, I used the We R Memory Keepers "Gemstone" embossing folder on a piece of paper that I first colored with Distress Stain "Brushed Pewter", love that. The congratulations word was cut with a Gummiapan die and the black/white background paper was found in my way to big stash.
Thanks for joining me today!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Gold or Silver
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Y is for Your Choice
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

meg sa...

striking design layout and colourway, love the drama the colours create, thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM.

~ginny sa...

Thank you so much, Birgit, for continuing to share your projects and creativity at 613! this is a beautiful card! Starting with the black and white paper as the first layer, the silver embossed layer and the image itself. Makes a very interesting design - well done!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Stamping Bubbles sa...

Wow what a stunning card. Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Cazro sa...

A truly stunning card, lots of interest, with just a few colours. A beautiful design. Thank you for sharing your artistic project with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS