So Loved From The First Moment ...

torsdag 5 april 2018

Hello there crafters!
Today I have an easelcard to show you, it was a while since I did such a thing but I really like it. I used Whimsy Stamps "Love You Slow Much" stamp for the image and my Copics to color it up.
I also added some glitter and Glossy accents to the image. Then, I framed it using circle dies, old designer papers and black foam for dimension. I created the sentiments myself using my computer and adhered them together with some hearts that I die-cut out of corrugated cardboard and some leftover papers. I finished by adding a few bling stones.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

M DelValle sa...

Lovely card and image! thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Maria

Monica Maier sa...

What a sweet card! Love the coloring, thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Susan Renshaw sa...

Cute card, Birgit!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS